Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 1 March 2009

    Catch Up

    So, latest from the household: -

    • G has had all of her University offers in now, so she's pleased. We're going to go to Manchester Met next Saturday and have a nosy round.
    • Caroline is back behind the wheel of her car, but has been told to take it easy.
    • We've been to see Gran Turismo (Clint Eastwood) at the cinema, we really liked it.
    • Alex has been religiously going to a Yu-gi-Oh tournament every Saturday morning and is loving taking on the older boys.
    • I'm watching Series 1 of 24 with Kiefer Sutherland. I've managed to balance Alex's portable DVD player on the treadmill at home, ace series, I'm going to buy Series 2 on e-bay.
    • In London this week, Tuesday night for a dinner with work.
    • My mum is recovering from an operation on her thumb.
    • We've booked our annual holiday, going to Lindos, Greece.
    • I'm addicted to the Six Nations Rugby, prefer it to football now.
    • My favourite little website at the moment is Boffer, does cheap line end deals. They've just sold off a load of stock from Woolies, view it here.

    No comments: