Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 8 January 2009

    The Discs are out....


    Caz has had her op. I've been to see her today and she's groggy but in good spirits. I've taken in the essentials, a mobile phone charger, a box of After Eights and some J2O's, that should get her going.
    After four hours getting her checked in yesterday, I was ready to do a complete process review with the hospital CEO, there is so much waiting about to do in hospitals, it's organised chaos. Everyone knows what needs to be done, it's just getting it done. The bottom line is that many of the processes - in my view - could be triage based, done by experienced nurses, rather than waiting for an available SHO or registrar to become available. Anyway, let me put my box away or I'll be blogging for hours.
    Back to family. G has a cold, she's off college. I'm steering clear and have a date with my Soprano's DVD when I get back from the hospital later tonight. My mum has fallen over whilst on holiday in Oz visiting my brother and I got a flat tyre on the way home from the hospital last night.
    If I spot any magpies, I'm looking the other way! Will give a further update shortly.

    No comments: