Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 27 December 2008

    Battling the Sales...


    Having been in the house for a couple of days, we've done the sales today. Predictably, credit crunch aside, they were packed. It wasn't a good start, Alex spotted a game he wanted for his Xbox and we queued for 32 minutes to buy it, incidentally I didn't hear one moan from him whilst waiting to buy something he wanted!

    Today's purchases include: -

    A new elmer fudd hat to keep me warm when walking the dog
    A new brolly to fit in my roller briefcase
    Some new leather gloves to keep me warm at the footie
    DVD's - I am Legend , The Da Vinci Code, Inside Man
    100 Pop Hits of the 80's
    Whilst the shops were very busy, I'm sure the overall sale numbers will be down this Christmas, so the bargins should continue well into the New Year.
    Biggest hit this Christmas for me, watching the Sopranos on DVD. Just finished series one, now waiting for series two to arrive.

    No comments: