Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 14 December 2008

    Quantum of Solace (Repeat)


    We went to see Quatum of Solace again last night. We saw it within a week of it's launch, however Alex (bless him) had a bellyache through over-indulgence and we had to go fifteen minutes before the end, so we never got to see the finale.

    As someone that loves a good suit, Daniel Craig's wardrobe is simply stunning and I spent most of the film thinking "nice suit, oooh, nice shirt", so 10/10 to the wardrobe people. I had some bespoke suits made a few months back and everyone always comments about how "sharp" my grey one looks, I always feel great when I've got it on and I'm going to get a couple more now.

    Mrs J fell over on a pathway yesterday, she gave herself a nasty shock and is a bit battered and bruised. Talking of which, we were at the City vs. Everton game yesterday and the 90th minute header to take the game left us all feeling the same way, so Mark Hughes has (yet) some more thinking to do. Bring on the transfer window as Benjani and Vassell just don't do it for me and £20M Brazilian "Jo", didn't look that inspirational.

    We're not far from Christmas now and I'm looking forward to my annual "Godfatherfest". One of the greatest bloke films of all time, the full trilogy gets played back to back. I'm looking forward to watching "The Sopranos" too, as I've got it coming through on my Lovefilm rental.
    Talking of TV, I discovered the BBC i-Player whilst away in London this week, it brings a whole new dimension to TV on the move. A really brilliant innovation which I will now use all of the time, particularly when abroad and sick of watching the Sky News or CNN headlines which repeat every 15 minutes. Very fast streaming, plenty of choice, who needs pay TV?
    Finally, I wonder how much of your Christmas shopping you've done on-line this year? The shops are struggling (unless there's a sale on) but on-line sales continue to boom, I for one have done most of mine over the web and life is so much simpler than battling through tens of thousands of shoppers, convenient, time-saving and easy to do. Brilliant.

    1 comment:

    Adam King said...

    Hi there. If your interested I just wrote an article called Dress like James Bond on my website. Check it out at http://www.kingandallen.co.uk/?v=ask_the_experts.