Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 17 November 2008

    Bicycle, Bicycle....

    "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike....." (remember the queen song). I took it to the max yesterday. Inviting Alex out for a run with his dad (on our fab new birthday bikes, see mine in the pic - WOW), I totally overcooked it and took us on a route that seemed short when I drive it in my car, but it took us nearly two and half hours!!

    Alex (bless him) was knackered, his little legs were aching and he was so pleased to get home. He'll do anything for a pound and this was my incentive to get him out. When we get home, he didn't feel he had value for money. I'm inclined to agree as I was knackered too!! Alex is wary of any "let's get the bikes out" enthusiasm now, once bitten so they say!

    No comments: