Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 20 November 2008

    To London and Back

    Been down to the smoke, there and back in a day. Had the usual "burnt to a crisp" sausage roll on Virgin this morning. For a £300 return ticket, I was expecting an orient express style banquet, Virgin trains always fail to impress when it comes to breakfast.

    London was cold, I went to Ladbroke Grove, which was grubby and full of litter. It made me appreciate how tidy the streets are in my locality. My colleague asked me if I would live in London again if offered. My reply was a definite "no". Things have changed a lot, life seems very pressurised, people are very busy, it all seems a bit shallow. Not my cup of tea anymore, I'm now back in the North where life just seems a bit richer.

    No comments: