Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 24 November 2008

    Mines a Large Skinny Latte


    I'm overdue a letter from the CEO of Starbucks. For a man that spends so much on their coffee, I should be in their "top spending customer" lists. Surprisingly, Starbucks don't know about their "big spender" because they don't have any sort of loyalty scheme, which surprises the hell out of me.

    Tesco would give their right arm to know what time I buy my coffee in the morning, that I always have it "venti" and "skinny" and occassionally with sugar free vanilla syrup. When I start "Philbucks", I'm going to sort it and bring RFID to the coffee shop. That way I'll know when you're in, what you're favourite drink is and how often you're buying. Technology can even grow sales in coffee shops you know....

    No comments: