Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 23 November 2008

    Saturday in the City

    We saw City play yesterday. Not a bad show, however Aresenal were a bit lacklustre. I thought we were impotent up front. The partnership of Benjani and Vassell, didn't work. Neither players are prolific goalscorers. The shape looked better when Elano came on. I think Arsenal made us look better than we were.


    Today, we've been busy plotting Christmas. Alex has now decided finally on the PS3 vs. XBox360 debate. The XBox360 won, so preparations can now be made by the fella in the North Pole. The traffic and shops are heaving already, it's no surprise to me why web sales continue to grow whilst the stores struggle. I for one am intending to steer well clear.


    I'm at a big dinner tomorrow night, with David Cameron of The Conservative Party. I'm going to have a read of their website today. It's funny how the politicians have really embraced the web now, even Gordon Brown is "twittering". I think this might be the future battleground for the parties to win over the disenfranchised younger electorate.

    No comments: