Updates via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 21 November 2008

    Thank Friday it's Friday

    Been a really busy week. Lot's of travel, loads to do, phone has been busy, e-mail has been high. Tonight we're out at a black tie do, nothing special, just a regional event with a hundred or so people there. I won a TomTom satnav in the raffle at the same do last year, so I'm hoping to win again or I'm going home early with my toys and rattle.


    I'm pleased to announce that Christmas has officially started on our estate. One house has gone the whole hog and is lit up like that scene out of National Lampoons. FANTASTIC. We're feeling the cheer already. Mrs J is adamnant that strict rules be obeyed and no running out the blocks or you get disqualified.


    I got described as "famous" today. That felt nice. It was because my appointment to Vice-President of the Chamber got reported in the Tameside reporter and was spotted by one of the cleaners at the company. Where it goes from there in terms of global superstardom is anybodys guess......onwards and upwards.

    No comments: